Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£ 7.83 - £ 8.5 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Printing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco Darlington are working in partnership with an industry recognised organisation who are looking for a reliable Assembly Operative who will be trained up to be a Printing Operative, full on the job training will be given however you must have a proven production assembly operative background.
This is permanent nights with a shift allowance to compensate for this (7pm-7am shift)
The main duties for this opportunity are:-
· Setting up Publishing equipment for each production run.
· Preparation of agents' labels for each publication
· Setup and operate finishing equipment when required.
· Minimize waste in the publication area.
· Clean the publishing equipment of dust and debris at the end of production.
· To communicate any areas of improvement to the shift supervisor.
· To deputise for the Publishing shift supervisor in their absence
· Demonstrate flexibility by assisting in other areas during periods of absence or sickness.
· Work safely, and ensure compliance with current health and safety legislation at all times.
For the right candidate this is a Temporary to Permanent opportunity!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy