Barnet, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
An exciting new opportunity has arisen working within a Public Organisation based in East London.
If you are successful, your main duties will be as followed:
* You will be required to manage complex pre-application negotiations and subsequent planning applications for major and strategic development.
* Engage with stakeholders and Customers to deliver high quality planning outcomes
* To act as supervisor, mentor or coach to other officers, especially junior officers in the team as required by the allocated Team Leader.
* To participate in advising and liaising with the development industry on their responsibilities
* under the Localism Act to deliver pre-application consultations on major proposals.
In addition, the ideal candidate should be able to work under their own initiative, lead and manage projects.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy