Colwyn Bay, Conwy
£ 15.44 - £ 16.44 / Hourly
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco are proud to be recruiting on behalf of North Wales Police for a Policing Skills Assessor / Internal Verifier
The role of an Assessor is to observe learners in their workplace, provide support and guidance by collecting evidence, assessing their abilities against the qualification learning outcomes and assessment criteria with a view to enabling them to gain their desired qualifications.
This post is on a part time basis, working on a temporary assignment for 3 months.
· Co-ordinate and implement a structured approach to the workplace assessment. Ensure that the process are operating effectively and efficiently, devising and updating specific procedures and guidelines where required
· Undertake assessment and internal verification functions as required. Plan and undertake assessment activities, provide objective feedback and advice to support continuing development of competence and performance.
· Provide a point of contact facility, advising management and coaching staff as necessary in the requirements of workplace assessment procedures and aspects of quality assurance frameworks and strategies.
· Liaise with external organisations, internal stakeholders and influences over the workplace assessment process and future developments, ensuring due consideration is given to opportunities and threats to the workplace assessment process.
We are seeking qualified assessor's and post holders must have skills in the following areas:
· Qualified to NVQ A1 Assessor and V1 Internal Verifier (NVQ4 equivalent).
· Current experience of assessing to NVQ standards, including effective management of candidate portfolios of evidence.
· Have current knowledge of diversity issues
Please call Adecco Chester on 01244346674 for further details.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Francesca Williams