Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 20000 - £ 26000 / Year
· External Reference
Sales & Retail - Customer Services
Excellent Permanent Opportunity Available
Platinum Customer Helpdesk Advisor
£20,000 - £26,000
Adecco are recruiting for a Platinum Customer Helpdesk Advisor to work for a successful company based In Erdington.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service predominantly to nominated Platinum accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to have end to end ownership of incidents and problem management, supporting the Customer Experience Managers, Regional Service Managers and leads for Platinum customers.
Taking ownership for any and all activities which result in a resolution for the customer incident and playing an active role in the overall account management process for nominated accounts
* To ensure all Platinum customer support incidents are logged accurately, promoting the company by displaying a courteous and professional approach at all times.
* To ensure all Platinum customer enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner, within SLA's.
* Accurately log customer support calls, ensuring details provided by the customer are reflected in the support call.
* Where applicable escalate priority calls, using customer knowledge and CBS to achieve success in line with customer expectations.
* To Recognise on-going issues, utilising history information and escalating to ensure customer expectations are met
* Escalate customer service complaints, providing the customer with updates and a point of contact where appropriate.
* Champions RDS's processes to establish customer confidence.
* To act as a point of contact and escalation for all Platinum customer consumable queries
* Champions RDS's processes to establish consumer confidence.
* Investigate consumable complaints, escalating all complaints to the Customer Services Manager
* Follow up all parts ordered with relevant departments to ensure parts are fitted in line with customers SLAs and customers are kept updated throughout the process.
Previous experience in a customer facing environment
High degree of computer literacy and particularly an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
An ability to learn quickly and become fully conversant, within a very short period, with the service management module of the CBS system.
The ability to influence others and to build rapport, trust and credibility with a wide range of people at all levels.
Verbal and written fluency in English.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a good rapport with established contacts.
Passion and drive to succeed and develop the role to the highest level.
If you are interested in the above job role please apply, for further details please contact 0121 354 2749
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Charl Ryan