Crawley, West Sussex
Construction & Property - Site Manager
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
My client are an independent business who specialise in the supply of construction materials and services.
· We seek a self-motivated, reliable individual who is capable of working on their own initiative
· The role involves producing concrete in line with quality standards to meet customer expectations
· Liaising with customers face to face and via the telephone
· Responsible for supervising the safety, health and environment standards on site
· Housekeeping of all the plant and equipment
· Experience in the ready-mix concrete industry and driving a loading shovel is desirable although full training can be given in the form of in house training and external qualifications
· Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential, with an understanding for customer requirements
· Basic PC skills are required
· Monday to Friday 7am to 5.00pm, Saturday 7am to 12noon.
Please apply for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy