Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Manufacturing & Production Engineering
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
My client based in Cramlington are looking for a Planning Engingeer to join the business. This is a permanent position to work for a very successful business with fantastic opportunities and benefits for the right candidate.
You will ideally come from an engineering background and hold an engineering or relevant field qualification; previous experience with of working with CNC machines would be an advantage.
Reporting to the shift manager your duties will include but is not limited to the following:
· Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
· Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards and specifications.
· Interact daily with the team to interpret their needs and requirements.
· Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status
· Cooperate and communicate effectively with Engineering Manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
· Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
Requirements for the role:
· Proven working experience as a engineer
· Excellent knowledge of manufacturing processes, and project development software.
· Advanced MS Office skills
· Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
· Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
· Decision making ability and leadership skills.
· Time management and organisation skills
· Engineering or relevant field qualification.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy