Wimbledon, Greater London
Construction & Property - Planner
· Job type
· External Reference
CONTRACT - 3 MONTHS
MONDAY - FRIDAY
Adecco are recruiting for a Planner to work in a local authority in Wandsworth.
· Assessing, negotiate and set out clear and robust recommendations in an accurate, well written officer report based on relevant planning policies and other material considerations
· Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation and to take a proactive approach to relevant changes in legislation
· Ensure that the electronic copy of the planning application, pre-application advice and correspondence is the master copy and that all electronic and paper copies of your own case work is up-to-date before any decision is made
· Provide advice and guidance in response to planning best practice, procedure or policy within a legal/organisational policy framework
· Ensure that service-wide and corporate performance indicators, targets and customer service standards are met for the full range of the workload
· To lead on the preparation of evidence for written representation appeals.
· To initiate and participate in matters relating to compliance and enforcement matters and conflict resolution to ensure high quality innovative outcomes that reflect Council-wide objectives and policies.
· To ensure that the electronic copy of the planning application, pre-application advice and correspondence is the master copy and that all electronic and paper copies of your own case work and that of the supervised staff is up-to-date before any decision is made
· Other duties included
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy