Description de l'offre
Public Sector - Trading Standards & Consumer Protection
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pest Control Officer to join a public sector organisation based in East London.
The successful candidate would ideally have experience carrying out treatments for the eradiction of domestic pests, insect, rodent and avian and have experience working within pest control.
Key duties will include
· Respond to request for service from the public and businesses for the treatment of pest infestations in accordance with published service standards' British Pest Control Association (BPCA)
· Carry out programmed pest control inspections and treatments
· Maintain equipment personally assigned including the use of COSHH in respect of chemicals and rodenticides used to ensure that they are fit to use, follow treatment procedures and guidelines as set by the Pest Control Supervisor without any deviations
· Keep accurate records of work carried out using the property database systems
· Keep updated with inoculations and blood screening due to the high risk of contact with pests
· Required to work at height and within confined spaces which are sometimes unpleasant verminous environments specifically in respect of loft inspection and treatments.
· To report and document any work-related incidents of abuse or neglect to prevent reoccurrence or escalation to the line manager.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy