Sales & Retail - Inbound Call Centre
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Working within a busy contact centre taking inbound calls in Manchester city centre
Working hours are between Mon - Fri 8am and 6.15pm.
· Taking calls from customers who wish to claim Personal Independence Payment.
· Taking calls and directing the caller to the relevant team if anything other than a new PIP application.
· The calls are scripted and usually last around 10 -15 minutes.
· The call involves reading from a script and completing the online application form.
· The first part of the application process is done over the phone and then the caller will receive a PIP 2 form through the post within 2-3 weeks to capture further information.
· Raising tasks for applicants that require further help such as filling in the application form.
· Calls are monitored and 2 call qualities are done each month one by the quality team and one by their team manager.
· Call targets to be met each week. (Call time, after call Personal)
Salary is £8.91 per hour
Please complete online interview using the following link - https://odro.io/s/e7bt8
You will need to apply for a DBS if successful in the role as this is required before your start date. We will advise you of the process you will need to follow.
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Serco's roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Valerie McGowan