Description de l'offre
London, Greater London
£ 30000 - £ 33000 / Year
Energy - Energy
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Are you a PA to the CEO/COO looking to work within a global organisation within the heart of the City?
Then look no further....
The role is supporting CEO and COO . They work tirelessly towards this goal and are now looking for a Personal Assistant to manage their days effectively and ensure that they and MIC continues to do what they do best - putting a smile on the face of British businesses!
This role is integral to the smooth running of the business and we're looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
You'll be involved in everything, so you'll need to be comfortable spinning lots of plates at the same time!
Duties and Responsibilities
· Diary management for the CEO , COO and CFO
· Booking internal and external meetings and ensuring room availability
· Managing travel and accommodation arrangements
· Collating and preparing board packs and reports
· Organising Exec meetings and away days
· Coordination of private diaries and travel
· Answering internal queries
· Ad hoc administration
· 2 years' + experience in a similar role
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Great communication and relationship building skills
· Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-changing environment
· Ability to work quickly and be confident in meeting tight deadlines
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy