£ 26000 - £ 28600 / Year
Sales & Retail - Contact Centre
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Are you passionate about customer service?
Do you want to feel like Santa Claus all year round?
Cazoo want you!!
We are Cazoo and we are transforming the way people buy and sell cars.
We want to make buying a car no different to buying any other product online and want it to feel special, we put the Customer first in everything we do.
We are looking for you to join our team within our new showroom in Manchester as a Assistant Manager .
. We will reward you with an amazing package.
What you'll be doing
· Working closely with your Customer Centre Manager to develop the on-site team in terms of day-to-day processes, and being a champion of best practices.
· Supporting walk-in customers through their browsing process, either by helping them to browse our website in one of our dedicated spaces or connecting them to our central Customer Support Team.
· Checking-in all customers who arrive at the Cazoo Customer Centre to pick-up their Cazoo car, part-exchange an existing car or attend for a service/MOT.
· Completing accurate quality assurance checks on all vehicles to maintain high standards, and stock checking of inventory on site.
· Use your extensive Cazoo proposition and process knowledge to answer any questions or resolve issues our customers may have while in the customer centre.
· Support customers who are at the Customer Centre with payments and refunds
· Work closely with our onsite Logistics, Servicing and Operations teams to ensure the customer's pick-up or returns experience is seamless and issue-free.
· Handing over vehicles to customers at one of our brand new Cazoo Customer Centres, at a scheduled time.
· Proactively assist any customers who experience any post-sales issues with their car - supporting where possible on site and setting clear expectations if we need to diagnose and repair.
· Provide customers with information about our add-on services and soft-sell products such as extended warranties, GAP insurance and Vehicle paint and alloy protection, and maximise service sales by up-selling where applicable Eg tyre brand / tracking / MOT advisories.
· Build rapport and assist all customers to resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service. Knowing when to escalate to on-site management and the central CS team.
· Translating any technical automotive or financial jargon into plain English to make it simpler for our customers. Being able to convey back to a customer in simple terms what work needs to be carried out and the cost where applicable, in person and over the phone.
· Looking after the customer-facing space at the CCC, ensuring the space is kept tidy and presentable at all times, and refreshment facilities are topped-up regularly.
Skills and Experience Required
· Previous Supervisor/Assistant Management experience, high-end retail, hospitality or concierge experience is desirable but not essential.
· Customer obsessed and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
· Excellent face-to-face communicator and highly personable.
· Can solve problems and think on your feet. You'll be someone with a real 'Can Do' attitude.
· Strong attention to detail, with a natural desire to take ownership.
· Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment.
· Collaborative and keen to be a team player.
· Comfortable using technology; able to use email, CRM and booking systems and happy to guide customers through the website.
· Looking to take your next step in Management as potentially a future Customer Centre Manager for Cazoo.
· Applicants must have a full UK driving licence.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact lynsey wilding