Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 18000 - £ 23000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
As a member of the back office supporting the Helpdesk Contact Centre you will be expected to deliver an effective and efficient interface as an ambassador to our Client as a Pension Administrator.
To thrive in the role, you will be a self-starter, able to work autonomously and be motivated to achieve your daily targets. You will be expected to champion best practise and deliver excellent compliance and customer service while demonstrating an excellent telephone manner.
· To act as an ambassador when delivering services for our client
· Accurate data entry onto the in-house pay and bill systems AS400 and Tempest
· Updating systems and database housekeeping
· Completing accounts reconciliation
· Contractor Portal management
· Dispatch of sales invoices with all relevant and required back up
· Payroll Management
· Pensions Administration - including opt in and opt Outs
· Query resolution within agreed timeframe (SLA)
· Dealing efficiently with internal and external customers both over telephone and by email
· Logging all activities in in real time
· To ensure all allocated Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)are up to date
· Participation in Problem Solving sessions
· Process confirmation to ensure high level of accuracy
· Update skills matrix with new skills gained
· Training plan management
· Supporting in other teams where needed
· General administration tasks when required
· Experience of working in an Admin support background with proven experience
· GCSE grade C/4 or above in Mathematics and English or equivalent
· Experience of working in a fast-paced, multiskilled and multi-function environment
· Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to communicate and instruct a diverse range of people
· Good listening skills
· Effective time management and organisational skills
· Accurate data entry and attention to detail skills
· Excellent telephone skills
· A positive and tenacious can-do attitude
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic the current working environment across the UK has changed immeasurably, therefore Helpdesk Agents will be requested to work in either a full or partial virtual work environment which will involve home working. As a homeworker you will be expected to accommodate and adhere to the following measures:
· Agents will be expected to set up a private and secure work environment free from any distraction,
· Ensure call details are not discussed in the presence of others,
· Ensure all notes are made electronically on the equipment provided and deleted according to GDPR legislation (notes must only be held for the time and purpose they are needed),
· Comply with all aspects of the working from home standard operating procedure,
· Confirm you have unlimited access to internet (will not run out of data allowance) and
· Inform your insurance company that you will be working from home.
Strives to achieve results and meet or exceed expectations, effectively overcoming obstacles and setbacks.
Seeks to build and effectively service valuable external and internal customer partnerships.
Problem Solving & Analysis
Actively handles problems, proposing effective solutions that are coherent with the analysed information.
Embracing & Adapting to Change
Has the ability to recognise and accept the need for change. Modifies own behaviour and approach accordingly to achieve desired outcomes.
Self-Management & Development
Takes responsibility and ownership of him/herself and understands the impact of own actions and their effect on others.
Communicates concisely, adapting according to the purpose, audience, and situation. Is open to receiving communication.
Works with and contributes to a team environment to work toward a common goal both with direct reports, peers within the brand and in the wider group, collaborating to achieve overall and long-term success for the group
Identifies, builds, and maintains sustainable relationships with others.
Supports, develops, and effectively manages others (individuals and team) to achieve outstanding levels of performance. Acts as a positive role model, inspiring and empowering others.
Strategic Planning & Judgment
Has an in-depth knowledge of his/her area of specialisation or business? Understands the market in which the organisation works, anticipates trends, and can create and communicate a vision, strategy, and operational plan.
Driving Financial Results & Innovation
Drives team to deliver outstanding results while creating an environment that enables risk taking and innovation. Constantly looking for ways to work and improve processes.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Beth Murray