Description de l'offre
£ 9.5 - £ 10 / Hour
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Electrical & Electronic Engineering
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Title: PCB Inspector
Pay rate: £9.50
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-4:30pm Fri 8am -1:30pm
Adecco are excited to be working alongside a market leading Electronics manufacturer who are looking to add a PCB Inspector to their busy team!
The ideal candidate will be a practised PCB Inspector with workshop experience. This opportunity is for someone looking to develop within their career.
- Inspect through hole & surface mount
- Inspect cable harnesses and wiring
- Find faults and report to relevant department
- Follow instructions with great care and precision
- Read and work form engineering drawings
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working with SMT/PCB
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Team player
- Able to work on their own initiative
- IT Literate
If this role is of interest contact your local Poole Branch on 01202202815 or pop in and speak to Hernan.
Due to volume, it is impossible to get back to each application individually. If you have not heard back from a consultant within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy