Wimbledon, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
MONDAY - FRIDAY
Adecco are looking for a payroll coordinator to work in a local authority in Wandsworth.
· Inputting large volumes of data on payroll software e.g.
- new starters
- amendment to contracts
- variable and permanent data
· Checking large volumes of data, ensuring that errors are rectified.
· Good understanding of Statutory leave and Statutory payments - SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP.
· Ability to perform manual calculations of PAYE, NI, Pension deductions.
· Understanding of salary sacrifice implications.
· Ability to liaise with Payroll customers of all levels, providing satisfactory solutions
· Understanding of local authority terms and conditions would be an advantage
· Understanding of school's payrolls would be an advantage
*Please apply with your CV and please note that only success candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy