Wimbledon, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
MONDAY - FRIDAY
Adecco are currently recruiting for a payroll coordinator to work in a local borough in Wandsworth.
Your duties will include the following:
· Ensuring that departmental standards are adhered to, payroll records are maintained, and security of information is safeguarded
· Responsible for carrying out checks on input documents to ensure proper authorisation and ensuring any required amendments are implemented.
· Ensuring that payroll logs are completed to assist in budgeting for payrolls, ensuring that recharges to departments and schools is accurate.
· Maintaining a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of all relevant conditions of service, payroll procedures and relevant legislation.
· Where appropriate the post holder will be expected to undertake, under the guidance of the Payroll Team Leader.
· Checks payrolls and ensures that major errors are corrected or adjusted. Informs Payroll Team Leader of major errors immediately.
· Ensures that any calculations of over payments are correct and passed on to the Payments team.
· Advise departmental managers as necessary on payroll related matters.
· Processes by direct input to the Payroll Computer System employee allowances and variations, including staff absences, additional payments, claims, extensions to temporary contracts of employment.
Other duties included.
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy