Staines, Greater London
£ 215 - £ 280 / Day
Accountancy & Finance - Payroll
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
An exciting opportunity to join a leading, global company as an experienced Payroll Assistant/Officer! The experienced Payroll Assistant/Officer will be part of a small team based in the Staines Headquarters, working across with colleagues across the EMEA region.
The role of Payroll Assistant/Officer is offered on an initial 6 month contract, with a view to being made permanent thereafter, with excellent benefits and incentives!
This is a varied role, and responsibilities of the Payroll Assistant/Offer will include:
· Responsible for management & oversight of outsourced payrolls;
· Implementation of law/social/tax changes;
· Ensure Compliance for all expenses reports & payroll;
· Create and post required journals;
· Check and upload payroll and T&E data as required;
· Corporate card maintenance & support;
· Check & validate payroll related payments to employees, Tax Authorities and Social Security Office;
· Provide support for monthly reconciliations of all payroll related General Ledger Accounts;
· Participate and perform monthly auditing of T&E expenses, testing and monitoring of process controls;
· Identify and coordinate corrections and remediation with relevant stakeholders;
· Financial Analysis and planning: Coordinate close activities and payroll actuals analysis;
· Maintain accurate and up to date payroll information pertaining to all employee .
The experienced Payroll Assistant/Officer will be:
· Experienced in the payroll field;
· Have relevant experience in processing vast payrolls per month, creating journals, and maintaining accurate and up to date payroll information;
· Commercial experience of working with ADP;
· Understanding of Dynamics 365;
· Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a commercial payroll environment.
Excellent benefits of the Payroll Assistant/Officer include:
· Being part of a global, leading blue chip organisation;
· An initial 6-month contract, with a view to being made permanent thereafter (where benefits and incentives will increase!);
· A daily rate of up to £280.00 per day;
· Start date to be during August 2018!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity as Payroll Assistant/Officer, please apply via the link attached as soon as possible. This is an urgent position, looking to start during August 2018.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy