Accountancy & Finance - Payroll
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator looking for a part-time opportunity?
If so, please read on…
Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established local company who are seeking a Part-time Payroll Administrator to join their expanding team.
· 2 years' experience working in payroll
· Strong communication skills
· Self-motivated and eager to learn
· Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
· Processing data in a timely manner
· Completing monthly payroll reconciliations
· Ensuring legislation is adhered to and emend if necessary
· Provide support in completing payroll year end or year returns
· Able to work to tight deadlines
Location: Leigh-on-Sea, Essex
Salary: £11.50 per hour
Working days: Part time over 3 days
Duration of contract: Permanent
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now!
To apply, please contact Amy on 01702 394794 or
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Amy Brennan