Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 21000 - £ 24000 / Year
· External Reference
Accountancy & Finance - Payroll
Adecco Birmingham are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator
Apply today !
Salary: £21 - £24K
Working Full time 09:00- 17:30
Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator looking for their next challenge then this could be the role for you?
We are now seeking a Payroll and Accounts Administrator to join our client's friendly team in Birmingham ( B19)
The role will involve:
· Processing end to end monthly payroll for circa 260 employees
· Making accurate and timely changes to the monthly payroll as required
· Performing manual calculations and adjustments as necessary
· Adding new starters to the payroll and processing leaver documentation and redundancy payments.
· Processing statutory payments such as Statutory Sick Pay / Statutory Maternity / Paternity Pay
· Processing tax code changes, liaison with HMRC over employee taxation issues and providing tax advice to employees as appropriate
· To assist the wider team with additional accounts and administration tasks
· Recent, relevant payroll experience in similar environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Word and Excel
· Takes ownership of issues and strives to constantly improve efficiency of processes
· Responds quickly to changing priorities
· CIPP qualified (desirable)
· Experience using SAGE (desirable)
· Bonus scheme
· On-site parking
· Discounted car parts
· Love 2 shop vouchers
· Genuine Career progression
· Friendly colleagues and work environment
· 28 days annual leave including public and bank holidays
· Employee discount
· Free parking
· On-site parking
· Store discount
If you have any questions regarding the above vacancy, please contact Nick @ Adecco today 0121 616 2282
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Nicholas Badger