Description de l'offre
Accountancy & Finance - Payroll
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
My Northwich based client are looking for a Part-Time Payroll Administrator to provide an efficient, bespoke payroll service various clients
Working 3 days per week for 7.5 hours per day, a total of 22.5 hours per week.
Main Responsibilities and duties:
· Overall Job Purpose
· Provide all aspects of payroll which includes
· ensuring salaries are correct each month by checking timesheets
· action any changes
· Keep HR records up to date i.e.: holidays, sickness etc
· Banking -
· making payments i.e. invoices, salaries and expenses
· printing off weekly statements
· keeping petty cash records
· weekly depositing of monies to the bank
· Accounts -
· recording customer and bank payments on Sage for projects and payroll
· Reconciling payments
· journaling payroll
· Making Pension and HMRC payments
· Ordering of stationary
· Usual Accountabilities
· To work in line with company expectations regarding, Professionalism, Quality, Reliability, Caring and non-judgemental
· To receive, store and process data (in whatever form or medium such data takes - e.g. electronic and/ or documented) in a confidential manner and in accordance with the Company's agreed data management policies under the Data Protection Act
· To attend all team and organisational meetings
· To promote the conduct and ethos of the organisation at all times.
· To understand and apply all company policies and procedures at all times in all areas of your employment.
· To attend any relevant training to support continued professional development in line with organisational training policy and procedures.
· To carry out such relevant and appropriate duties commensurate with the framework of the post and grade that from time to time may be required by management in consultation with the post holder.
· This job description is subject to regular review in accordance with changing organisational needs and consultation.
· Educated to A Level standard or
· equivalent with a minimum 5
GCSE's grade A*-C including English and Maths
· IPPM or AAT professional qualifications
· A nationally recognised qualification in MS Office applications (e.g. word processing, use of spreadsheets)
Knowledge and understanding
· 3-5 years payroll administration experience
· Experience of working in the third sector
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skills and aptitudes
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, word and Power Point
· Methodical Approach
Attention to detail
· Understanding of working in a confidential manner
· Strong administrative skills
· Can work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent Customer Service Standards
· Responds to challenges
· Commitment to improving personal performance
· Flexible Approach
To apply for this role please email CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy