London, Greater London
£ 33000 - £ 35000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Executive PA
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Personal Assistant/ Team Secretary:
Are you looking for your next exciting and challenging role?
Are you proactive with the ability to multi-task?
Are you able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism?
We are recruiting for a Personal Assistant/ Team Secretary to join the UK's most successful and established Construction and Development organisations.
· Early finish on Friday (3.30pm)
· Competitive Holidays
· Central London Location (Mayfair)
· Competitive Salary (£35,000)
· Great Working Environment
Role of PA/ Team Secretary:
· Day-to-day management of incoming telephone calls and assisting with enquires.
· Organising and co-coordinating meetings and events for the team; including venue/catering arrangements etc
· Conducting basic market research when required.
· Organising, updating and maintaining systems for the team including electronic and paper files.
Requirements of PA/ Team Secretary:
· Must have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
· Excellent use of Microsoft Office packages including; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Must be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
· Proactive with the ability to multi-task; with great influencing and negotiation skills.
· Ability to problem solve and use own initiatives during new situations.
If you have the experience and are interested in this role, click on the link below to submit your CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy