Description de l'offre
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We're currently recruiting for an experienced Documents Administrator to join a hugely successful medical products company in High Wycombe as a QA Administrator on a part-time basis. Working 18 hours per week, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 9.00am - 3.00pm.
As part of a small team, you'll assist in maintaining the company's Quality and Environmental policies and standard operating procedures. This will involve:
· To maintain the documentation system supporting the quality standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 etc. Issue standard operating procedures, manufacturing specifications and reference documents. Provide assistance to others using the system and support departmental champions.
· To maintain the documentation relating to deviations, change control etc
· To monitor corrective and preventive actions and provide updates to management. Utilise the documentation system to facilitate business compliance.
· To participate in continuous improvement initiatives
· To assist in coordinating customer complaints to ensure a satisfactory outcome for both parties.
· To assist during audits in relation to maintaining quality management systems.
· To ensure quality assurance paperwork and archive storage is maintained.
· To undertake training in quality processes when necessary
· To assist in initiating and maintaining supplier assessment reviews.
Previous Administrative experience is essential and you'll need to demonstrate previous document processing experience ideally within a Quality Assurance function. You'll possess a strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and enjoy working with policies and procedures.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered for this position along with further training and development.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy