Barnet, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
I am currently recruiting for a Part Time Personal Assistant based in South Kensington (21 hours per week/ 3 days) . This will be paying £16.84 an hour and the duration of the role is for 2 months.
· Diary management
· To filter and deal with email correspondence, including meeting requests
· To provide meeting support including scheduling, coordinating arrangements for meetings both on and offsite, managing meeting documentation, and drafting minutes
· To assist with monitoring of incoming requests and adherence to deadlines
· To assist with producing and proof-reading documents, reports and presentations
· To make travel bookings, plan itineraries and prepare travel packs.
· To maintain complete and accurate records relating to staff whereabouts, travel insurance and travel expenditure.
· To ensure travel bookings are consistent with the travel budget, and value for money is obtained
· To process travel expense claims for timely reimbursement.
· To receive and respond to external queries, including more complex queries, judging when to pass them on or involve others.
· To assist with ensuring good flow of information within the TSU, as well as between the TSU and important stakeholders.
· To liaise with external stakeholders as requested
· To provide a courteous and effective service.
· To undertake ad-hoc administrative tasks as requested
· To attend relevant meetings
· To be responsible for ensuring that data is accurate, up to date and complete.
· To maintain accurate records on behalf of the TSU.
· To undertake any necessary training and/or development.
· To maintain safe workplace practice and procedures in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety legislation.
· Any other duties commensurate with the grade of the post as directed by the supervisors.
· Improve professional capability and expertise through appropriate development and professional activity.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy