Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Logistics Administrator - Blakelands
Hours: Monday - Friday, 20 hours per week. 1pm - 5pm (Part Time)
Location: Blakelands, Milton Keynes
Coca-cola based in Blakelands, Milton Keynes is looking for a part-time customer administrator to join a small but busy admin team within their logistics department specifically focusing on recovering 'At Risk' equipment from the field. The role is for a minimum of 3 months to start ASAP.
What to expect
· Receiving a constant flow of new jobs from the Sales Teams via a variety of methods. Eg e-mail, I-Phone Audit App., Sales force, Team Sites and Telephone.
· Swift and effective responses, culminating in a successful conclusion.
· Working with Sales Teams, customers, Internal contacts (specifically Security and Legal), and External Agencies such as Land Registry and Estate Agents
· Co-ordinate efforts with the overall Logistics team to cover peak activity surges.
What we expect of you
· Enjoys working as a team but also works well on their own.
· Can communicate well at all levels.
· Remains calm and professional even under pressure.
· Can be trusted to be confidential at all times.
· Experience with SAP is advantageous although full training will be given.
As part of the recruitment process your first interview will be with Adecco in Northampton. Coca-Cola will not be advertising this role, applications will only be accepted via Adecco.
If you believe you are suitable for the role and wish to apply, please submit your CV online, or alternatively call Ellie on 01604 637 474 for more details.
Adecco is a recruitment agency and a equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy