£ 12 - £ 15 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Interim International Shipping Administrator
Part Time - 20 Hours Per Week (flexible hours which can be worked over Monday to Friday)
Fixed Term Contract - until April 2020
To support the International Shipping Co-ordinator in ensuring international orders are despatched on time in accordance with customer and legal requirements, and to undertake effective and timely communication with Commercial and Supply Chain colleagues where required.
· Process relevant orders onto Artwork team for approval, including follow-up as required.
· Validate that Sales criteria (lead-times, origin warehouse, forecast, artworks, MOQs etc) are as required.
· Keep informed on any changes to shipping dates and ensure these are updated
· Communicate orders to relevant warehouses either by EDI or manually as required.
· Collate and provide export documentation to colleagues in correct format as required: e.g. packing lists; CoAs (Certificates of Authorisation); SLIs (Shipper's Letter of Instruction); CoOs (Certificates of Origin); DGDs (Dangerous Goods Declarations); Commercial Invoices; etc.
· Set orders to correct system status for invoicing as needed, once pre-requisite criteria are met.
· Regular communication with both internal colleagues (Planners, Commercial, Logistics, Artwork teams), and external partners (CMOs, Warehouses, Forwarders).
· Ensure relevant activities are carried out in compliance with GDP (Good Distribution Practice) pharmaceutical regulations.
· Provide any other support to International Shipping Co-ordinator as required, including holiday cover as necessary.
· Attend team and company meetings as required.
Salary - between £12 and £15 per hour.
Please contact Frankie on 01244346674 for more information or apply direct to this advert.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy