High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£ 8.5 - £ 9 / Hour
Marketing & Advertising - Other Marketing & Advertising
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
*****NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY*****
Job Title - Professional Consumer Insight and Sensory Panellists (HIGH WYCOMBE)
ONGOING CONTRACT 36 MONTHS , Monday - Thursday 16 hours per week (SCHOOL HOURS)
Working Hours - 9.30-3.00pm 2 days per week. 9.30-12.30 2 days a week
A fantastic opportunity to work with some of Britain's best-loved FMCG brands in a top baked snack company. FULL TRAINING GIVEN.
We currently have 10 LONG TERM CONTRACT, part-time sensory panellist positions to fill as part of a newly formed global business. The data generated by this panel will be used to support key business decisions and provide critical insight to drive the client's product and packaging development agenda.
- You will be assessing a wide range of cakes, sweet biscuits, savoury snacks, crackers and sweet snacks. Sampling 20 products per session.
- Participate in product and sensory related training, and successfully applying this learning to the day to day job
- Evaluation and characterisation of existing and new products and brands
- Identifying new ways to eat products.
- Identify ways to improve packaging
* General good health, NO ALLERGIES; no food intolerance's; good oral health
(You cannot be a smoker or a student for this role)
* Detail orientated with good perceptual and descriptive ability
* Passion for product evaluation and experiencing new sensations
* Prepared to sample a variety of different tastes and ingredients
* Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective team communication
* Take on board feedback on performance, training and calibration in a positive and professional manner
* Computer literate
* Excellent timekeeping
* Flexibility to participate in testing at short notice , and deal with panel composition changes
* you will need to be able to consume sweet snacks in this role.
*Panellist will need to demonstrate flexibility to work additional hours as and when required.
* Panellist will have not undertaken sensory panellist work previously for more than 3 years in the past 5 consecutive years.
We are looking for people with good taste buds who can work part time and who can commit to a long term project.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy