Description de l'offre
£ 9 - £ 9.31 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
I am currently assisting our client based in the Ormskirk area in recruiting for an Estates Administrator.
The chosen candidate will be required to drive as the role will be based across 3 sites.
This role is on a temporary basis for 6 months but may be extended, and is on a Part time basis.
The duties of this role include:
· Arranging meetings, taking minutes
· Visit health centres, liaise with internal teams in regards to any changes
· Respond to emails
· Diary management
· Correspondence with internal and external sources via email and telephone.
The skills and experience required for this role include, but are not limited to:
· High level of organisational skills and able to meet strict deadlines as and when required.
· Strong standard of customer service skills, able to provide clear and precise information to and from internal and external sources.
· Strong attention to detail is essential for this role
· Previous public sector experience is desirable but not essential.
· Strong administrative skills are essential for this role.
· Ability to work under pressure.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy