Description de l'offre
London, Greater London
Education & Childcare - Higher Education
· Job type
· External Reference
THIS ROLE IS PART TIME, 20 HOURS A WEEK, MONDAY - FRIDAY 1100-1500 OR 1300-1700.
· Welcoming and greeting guests
· Assisting students with their applications
· Checking applications for accuracy
· Confirming and processing applications
· Dealing with queries face-to-face, over the telephone and via emails
· Manage incoming and outgoing mail
· To have a full working knowledge of relevant computer packages
· To liaise with other departments within School
· To take on additional, ad hoc administrative tasks when required with a positive, can-do attitude
· To be aware of all safety and communication systems within the university
· To refer more complex queries to colleagues as appropriate.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy