Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Part Time Administrator
Are you looking for a part-time role to fit around your lifestyle?
Adecco have an exciting opportunity for a temporary (on-going) part time administrator in Newcastle Upon Tyne NE1 4AD.
Pay rate: £8.50 per hour
Hours: 25 hours per week, Mon - Fri 10AM - 3PM
A great opportunity to join an organisation that really cares for its employees, we have a great work atmosphere with many benefits to include: competitive salary, pension, flexible benefits, incentive schemes and rewards!
Adecco are recruiting for a part-time Administrator to work 25 hours per week based onsite with one of our prestigious clients in Newcastle, we can offer flexibility with start and finish times to suit you.
Reporting to the Contract manager onsite, the primary function of the Recruitment Administrator is to provide effective administrative support services to our dedicated client account team.
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role :
· Flexible and organised approach to handling a varying work load
· Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
· Excellent knowledge of Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook
· Ability to learn bespoke in-house systems:
· Adherence to strict quality procedures
You will be expected to:
· Take responsibility for all onsite administration, including filing and archiving, sorting incoming and outgoing post, and emails
· Process contract paperwork and maintain the onsite system and designated trackers
· Create reports for monitoring and reporting of service performance
· Create Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
· Ensure SLAs are met by assisting the onsite team
· Assist with the liaison between the on-site team, the client site and accounts
· To complete weekly payroll and ensure compliance in line with client and Company standards
· Assist with Recruitment where required
· Additional responsibilities relevant to meet the business needs
· Demonstrate a professional approach in all interactions with the client, candidates and Adecco Associates
· Microsoft skills including a good knowledge of excel
· Prioritisation, with the ability to react at short notice and change management
· Good organisational skills
· Strong communicator
In return, you will have the opportunity to join the UK's leading staffing agency!
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy