Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Production
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Pallet Wrapper for our client based in Bournemouth to wrap, scan and move produced pallets to designated areas in the Customisation department. You must have excellent problem solving, collaboration and communication skills.
· Calculate the number of pallets required to ensure the correct number labels are printed
· Liaise with Truck Driver to ensure correct pallet type to be used
· Estimate number of empty pallets required for the shift and ensure there is a steady flow throughout the shift
· Ensure pallets are stacked correctly according to pallet plan
· Set up case sealer for shipper size
· Wrap pallets
· Add orange putaway ticket tucked into wrap on top of pallet
· Check Packing Instructions for additional labels that may need to be added to pallet after wrapping
· Move finished pallet to Goods Out
Be an ambassador for safety, quality & internal controls
· Ensure own safety, quality and internal controls training is completed in a timely manner each month
· Actively take part in the Safety, Quality and Internal Controls programs
· Follow the correct safety and quality procedures at all times.
· Act as a Steward of the Company in everyday activities
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy