Enfield, Greater London
£ 12.39 - £ 13.41 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PA/Administrator to join a public sector organisation based in North London.
The most suitable candidate will have administrative/secretarial experience within a public sector environment. Experience using Oracle/iProcurement systems would be desirable. This is a fixed term role until 31st March 2020.
The duties of this role are varied and will include:
· Supporting the organisation by undertaking a wide range of administrative tasks
· Providing support to the Director of Commissioning and Senior staff within the directorate, providing cross over and an effective network of communication, including receiving visitors to the office base
· Undertake administrative and business support duties to the organisation as part of the role within the Business Support Team.
· To be the first point of contact for the designated directors and/or senior managers, providing advice and guidance where appropriate
· Provide confidential and timely diary/inbox management to the designated Directors and/or senior managers
· Responsible for facilitating a busy schedule of meetings and committees, including preparing and dispatching agendas and meeting papers, arranging venues, taking formal minutes for committees and action logs, and carrying out follow up work
· Maintain forward planners and ensure meetings are organised in sufficient time
· Manage and coordinate the administration function of conferences, events, and highly complex meetings which may involve securing local key speakers, negotiating with venues in order to provide a cost-effective event, arranging domestic travel, ordering catering, setting up media equipment, and preparing pack materials
· Manage and prioritise all incoming and outgoing correspondence, initiating responses and drafting where appropriate, at all times demonstrating high levels of precision, discretion, and confidentiality.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy