Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client based in the Hamilton Square area is looking to a recruit and Administrator/Personal Assistant to help within their busy office environment.
This is on a temporary basis.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
· Diary management
· Minute taking during meetings
· Liaising with internal departments and external contacts
· Booking travel and accommodation when necessary
· Booking and maintaining meeting rooms
· Taking telephone calls
· Answering a high volume of emails
· Meeting and greeting visitors and guests
· Any administrative duties as and when required.
The skills and experience required for this role include, but is not limited to:
· Strong customer service skills
· Polite and professional telephone manner
· Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
· Ability to manage and prioritise own work load
· Previous experience in PA/Secretary/Admin roles or similar
· IT Literate
· Strong attention to detail
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy