£ 14000 - £ 16000 / Year
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Part Time Contracts Administrator (Construction)
Working Hours 25 hours per week (flexible in work patterns and also around homeworking where appropriate)
Salary: £10-12 per hour depending on experience
I am currently working with a highly respected client in Andover to recruit a Contracts Administrator on a part time basis. The purpose of the role will be to administer all contracts and check and negotiate all incoming contracts to ensure the terms are agreeable to all parties. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of building/construction contracts (JCT contracts) and the terms included.
· issuing standard contracts/terms to clients
· checking JCT's (Joint Contract Terms) to ensure terms are suitable for all parties
· identifying any terms which could be potentially detrimental to the business
· negotiate terms where required
· contacting clients to discuss debt and chase payments according to the contract specifications
· work closely with other departments to ensure understanding and compliance with terms and reduce any potential non-conformance
The ideal candidate will have:
· knowledge of legal building contracts
· high attention to detail
· excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
· great organisational skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Lindsey Watson