Dudley, West Midlands
Sales & Retail - Outbound Telesales
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Are you passionate about customer service and sales?
Do you have previous experience within this industry?
Are you looking for a role that doesn't involve any cold calling or working weekends?
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to work as an Outbound Telesales Account Manager for an industry leading UK tools supplier. This is an exciting opportunity that doesn't involve cold calling, but the opportunity to build on and maintain relationships with existing customers.
If you enjoy working in a relaxed atmosphere, motivated to achieve targets and having freedom to structure your own day then this is the role for you.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.15am - 5.00pm
Friday - 8.30am - 4.00pm
Salary: £20,500 per annum + bonus + free parking + 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
Location: Dudley near the Merry Hill shopping centre, at the Waterfront, situated on a business park with
scenic views and free parking.
As a Customer Sales Representative you will be actively involved in the following duties:
· Making outbound calls to existing customers, promoting products/services and creating opportunities to generate sales - no cold calling
· You will have freedom to work on your own initiative to ensure you achieve your sales and margin budgets
· By providing excellent and friendly customer service, you will generate sales and increase customer loyalty
· You'll maintain the customer database and data capture your contact with our customers
It would be great to see candidates with:
· Experience in a target driven role
· Experience working to deadlines
· Able to spot opportunities to create sales
· Confident communicator and have strong rapport building skills
· You will be a team player but also enjoy healthy competition
· Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
· Competitive base salary
· Be part of a rewarding and achievable commission scheme
· Be put on a bespoke individual development plan to achieve goals
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy