Manchester, Greater Manchester
£ 16000 - £ 19000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Outskirts of Manchester City Centre, Near M.E.N Arena
£16,000 - £19,000 + End of year discretionary bonus + Annual Salary Review
We currently have a great opportunity for an energetic and friendly Administrator to join a business with real family values and a great team who regularly socialise together
This is a permanent full time role (39 hours per week + 45-minute lunch break)
Monday - Thursday - 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Friday - 8:00AM-2:00PM
Duties (Initial duties)
· Checking and managing orders coming through the EDI system.
· Checking and printing off orders.
· Speaking to clients via phone/email and other communication methods to acknowledge and confirm orders.
· Raising accurate and timely invoices.
· Posting Invoices to the relevant client on the EDI system.
· Assisting and following up any queries on the website.
· Helping with any ad-hoc admin duties in the office e.g. filing/sending letters ect.
· Showing great customer service skills for any potential customers in the showroom.
What we are looking for
· Experience working as an Order Administrator/Sales Admin or experienced completing admin duties.
· Good computer skills including using CRM Systems.
· Friendly and personable.
· Team player with a 'can do attitude'
· Experience working within a small team
· Knowledge of general health + safety procedures within warehouses
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Tim @ Adecco Manchester today - - 0161 233 8100
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy