£ 18000 - £ 20500 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Working for a busy manufacturing organisation based in Basingstoke you will be working within a busy administration team where you will be responsible for confirming sales orders, making routine adjustments and all administration involved with logistics and ordering.
This role does not require any experience as they are willing to train someone, however excellent attention to detail as well as a keen attitude to learn is absolutely key.
Main aspects of the role will include:
· *Confirmation of Sales orders consistent with requirements
· *Routine adjustments in SAP when necessary
· *Invoicing of Sales orders
· *General filing, scanning and administration duties within the Operations & Logistics department.
· *Archiving of warehouse documents in accordance with guidelines
· *Ordering of day to day stationary items
· Distribution of stock checks and inputting data
· *Cover for other Admin within Operations & Logistics
· *Follow the 5s program
Skills / Experience required
*Excellent administration skills including being organised and managing own workload
*Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
*No previous experience is required but a keen attitude and willingness to learn is key
*Excellent attention to detail
*Good IT skills
*Flexibility and ability to respond to changes in demand
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get into an administration role with a forward thinking company and is paying a salary of £18-£20'5k per annum plus full training and benefits.
This is a permanent role.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy