Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Warehouse Staff
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Exciting Position Available
General Warehouse Operative
Full Time - Monday to Friday*
This is a temporary ongoing role with real potential to become a permanent member of staff - Immediate starts are available.
£8.80ph - working a minimum of 37.5 hours a week.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a global growing company based in Lichfield. It is one of the UK's leading specialist reinforcement manufacturers and has been established for over 90 years.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
* Stock control of incoming and outgoing goods from clients.
* Picking and packing.
* Labelling goods for dispatch.
* Monitor of all stock that comes into the building & out to customers.
* Inventory management.
* General warehouse duties required.
* Supporting and working within a team environment.
* Ability to take on a wide range of tasks with a positive working attitude
* Enthusiastic personality with strong interpersonal skills
* Able to work within a warehouse environment
In return you will benefit from:
· Excellent basic salary with yearly reviews
· 29 days annual leave after 12 weeks
· Opportunities to progress within the company
· Ability to become a permanent member of staff
You must be able to commit to either one of the below shifts… (rotating would be a bonus)
· 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
To apply please e-mail CV's to or you can apply directly through the advert.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy