Wimbledon, Greater London
£ 32 - £ 33 / Year
Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
The Operations & Wholesale Coordinator will work directly with our product and wholesale teams, coordinating the inbound and outbound logistics of our business, allowing us continuously deliver outstanding products to our online customers and retail partners. It's a challenging role but extremely exciting and rewarding.
· Actively manage deliveries and relative communication with wholesale partners
· Liaison between international suppliers and manufacturers
· Duty, tax and customs compliance
· Warehouse communication and stock management
· Stock accuracy and availability
· Account management for independent stockists
· Help to establish new processes to improve the day to day operation
· Source new logistic international partners and implement these new infrastructures to facilitate overseas growth
· Identify opportunities for cost reduction, flow improvement, and business development
· Ad-hoc projects
Your skills and experience:
· Advanced in analytics
· Strong project management skills
· Ability to use Excel for reporting and maintaining data
· Comfortable managing exports/imports and understands the legalities of this
· Organised & systematic
· Great communication skills
· High attention to detail
· Proactive and can plan ahead
Perks of the role:
· Our business is growing at a speedy rate but is small enough for you to be able to make a real impact
· You'll have the unique opportunity to become a driving force in the development of the future setup of our Operations & Logistics department
· We're a group of dynamic and inspirational people - a day at the studio is never a bore.
· Your clothes game will be strong!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy