Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Operations and Management Information Officer to join a leading organisation based centrally in Sheffield on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate ideally with experience within a financial organisation who has strong attention to detail skills with the ability to deliver against deadlines.
The successful candidate must also possess a good level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Strong analytical and numerical skills are essential.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
· Creating and running reports
· Providing Management Information
· Maintenance of key 3 rd party relationships
· Support the effective management of cash balances
· Assistance with case documentation
· Review and analyse monthly data and 3 rd party monitoring reports
· Monthly analysis and reporting of outstanding tax reclaim balances
· Preparation of overseas tax returns and assistance with tax cases
· Assist with the preparation and delivery of daily, monthly & quarterly asset valuations
· Daily update of all valuations related spreadsheets, including FX and indices data
· Support the production of monthly MI updates
· Daily analysis of compliance
· Assist with performance monitoring and reporting
· Responsibility for all documentation requests and for maintaining an up-to-date library of documents
· Provide assistance and support in paper production process for meetings
The ideal candidate will hold a degree or equivalent qualification in either Business Studies, Economics or Mathematics.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
30 days holiday + statutory days
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 17:00pm
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy