£ 19000 - £ 20000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We are currently seeking an Operations Administrator on behalf of our Pershore based client to fulfil maternity cover for a period of 9-12 months.
This role will be reporting to the Purchasing Manager and will suit a motivated and dynamic individual with excellent communication skills.
The role will consist of the following tasks, however not limited to;
· Raise paperwork in a timely manner ready for customer collections
· Liaising with freight forwarders to book collections/including bookings via courier websites
· Provide logistics scheduling/timetable of pre-arranged collections/bookings
· Book courier collections from suppliers
· Assist purchasing department with data correction and control on SAP
· Raising purchase orders
· Dealing with and speaking with suppliers
· Scanning and filing, as required
It is expected that the main role will require approximately 3-4 hours per day and additional duties around 2-3 hours per day.
Working Hours are 35 per week
Mon - Thurs 8:30am - 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch
Friday 9am - 12 noon no lunch
Confidence speaking on the telephone to external stakeholders; such as freight forwarders
Competency in Microsoft office including a good working knowledge of excel spreadsheets
Confidence in navigating on booking websites; completing information fields
Experience of SAP
Knowledge of import and export procedures
Experience in warehousing and distribution
If you feel that this is the role for you then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on 01905 732790!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy