Marketing & Advertising - Online and Database Marketing
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Online Marketing Assistant
Do you have previous experience in marketing and/or the retail/fashion industry, ideally online marketing?
Have you worked with the following programs/applications; CMS' HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver & Google Analytics?
If so, this could be the prefect role for you!
An exciting opportunity to be part of a motivated, energetic team. Our client works across a variety of online marketing channels and brands, this is the perfect role for an enthused online marketer.
* Maintenance of websites, ensuring content is relevant and up to date.
* Liaise with colleagues abroad to ensure non-English language versions of the sites are efficiently translated and maintained.
* Regularly create new content for the websites to engage Users & aid SEO.
* Editing and uploading images.
* Create and run brand competitions online.
* Creating, testing and dispatching email campaigns.
* Work with third party agencies to fix any online issues.
* Weekly reporting of all online channels.
* Supporting the Ecommerce Manager & Online Marketing Executive on website build projects
The successful candidate will:
* Be Organised.
* Be Creative.
* Have a strong attention to Detail.
* Have an Ability to work to deadlines
* Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Jacky James