· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Office Assistant
Are you looking for an new opportunity and career progression? - we got you covered!
We are currently recruiting for a well-established law firm, who is currently looking for a motivated Office Assistant to join their busy Residential Property team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the work they do, and always seeking for a development. In return, you will be rewarded for your contribution both in the short and long term.
Salary : 18,500 per annum
Type: full-time, permanent
Responsibilities to include:
· Provide administrative support to legal team to ensure effective and efficient administration.
· Handling post.
· Management and maintenance of files from opening to archiving.
· Answering incoming telephone calls and take relevant messages or deal with enquiries where possible from clients
· Managing the reception area, including welcoming customers and guest
· Handling bookkeeping, budgeting and billing cycles for the business
· Organising meetings, scheduling appointments and overseeing catering during company events
· Performing data entry roles, including updating records and databases
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and relevant practice and business IT systems
· Excellent typing skills
· Ideally relevant work experience
· A willingness to learn and must be a quick learner
· Excellent communication skills & time
· Able to work on own initiative
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment and cope with deadlines.
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
For more job opportunities and general updates from Adecco, please follow us on our new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdeccoLiverpool
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Anna Zygler