Glasgow, Glasgow City
£ 7.38 - £ 7.83 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Full time Administration Officer
Adecco have an exciting opportunity for temporary administrators in Glasgow.
Pay rate: Meets NMW
Hours: Full time Daytime shift 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday
This role is due to start in January 2019 and is subject to a CTC clearance and satisfactory referencing
The primary purpose of the administration post is to maintain the integrity of the documentation by undertaking a range of administrative tasks primarily associated with the processing of applications. This is a role which provides the opportunity for a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in any one of several roles (Post/Support Clerk, Post Opening, Postal Cashiering, Data Verification and Query Handling (day only). Appropriate training will be given.
The following is a brief outline of the responsibilities associated with all roles at A1/A2 grade related to the processing of applications:
· Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail, transport mail, prepare application boxes.
· Open postal applications, check and record envelope contents, record payment details, affix photograph to the application form and batch documentation.
· Scan application documentation and check the data captured, co-ordinate and move applications, letters and files.
· Validate the correct scanning and completeness of the application.
· Correct fields in the system by comparing with the original application.
· To both search and record files and data
· To link incoming queries with relevant application forms
· To correctly despatch correspondence and documents to customers
· To work flexibly and provide support to other operational colleagues / areas as required
Note: An employee may be required to carry out other duties within the scope of the grade and within the limits of their skill, competence and training - this may also include duties that are more physically demanding.
CRITERIA FOR THE ROLE:
To carry out the roles effectively the successful candidates will be able to demonstrate evidence in the following criteria:
· Disciplined Work Approach
· Excellent attention to detail
· Customer Focus
· Managing a quality service
· Making effective decisions
· Team Work but must be able to work on own initiative
· Delivering at pace
Security Clearance checks will be carried out which may include a criminal record check
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy