Manchester, Greater Manchester
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Manchester City Centre (Onsite Free Parking)
Monday Tuesday Wednesday - 9AM-5PM
Thursday - 9:00AM-4:30PM
Friday - 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Company & Role
I am currently recruiting again for one of my clients due to massive growth within the business; they are looking for a Customer Relations Office Assistant to join the team and become a crucial part of the team.
You will benefit from working in an open plan office environment with friendly colleagues and management.
Providing administrative support to the customer relations team as well as general office duties
· Providing excellent customer service and resolving customer queries promptly.
· Accurately processing orders on the system and ensuring everything is updated via spread sheets ect.
· Communicating with other departments to ensure you can answer/resolve any queries customers may have.
· Welcoming any visitors and ensuring they are signed in and comfortable.
· Organising daily post
· Ensuring meeting rooms are tidy and not double booked.
· Adhering to all company policies
· Helping with any ad-hoc administration tasks such as filing ect.
What we are looking for
· Experience working in an office role before would be great but if not, someone who is highly organised and hardworking!
· Capable of working independently as well as part of an team
· Excellent customer service & communication skills.
· Excellent computer skills e.g. emails, excel.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to Tim -
or call 0161 238 5383
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy