£ 21000 - £ 23000 / Year
· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
As an Administrator you will be providing support to the team & department to operate at optimum efficiency. This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities given below. You are expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with strong experience within admin and PA roles, and who is looking for career development!
Salary: 23k per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday 9-5pm
Key duties will include:
· Acknowledging and putting referrals onto the system
· Report quality checking
· Allocating cases to cases managers
· Review, analyse and assess the status of the cases where you have been set specific tasks ensuring they
· Scheduling and recording appointments
· Updating and maintaining client records
· Actively promoting products and services
· Liaising with business partners to ensure services are delivered within timescale
· Completing admin documentation as required
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
· Ideal candidate will have previous experience within admin or PA role
· Excellent communication skills
· Attention to details
· Ability to work efficiently on their own initiative
· Knowledge of export industry would be beneficial
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
For more job opportunities and general updates from Adecco, please follow us on our new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdeccoLiverpool
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Anna Zygler