£ 20000 - £ 21000 / Year
· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Sales & Retail - Customer Services
As an Office Administrator you will be providing administrative and clerical support to the teams to maximise team efficiency. Duties include booking appointments, case management, data input, capturing all the relevant information efficiently and accurately, whilst providing an excellent customer experience.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with experience within customer service and admin, and who is looking for career development!
· Based in Liverpool
· Salary: £ 20-21 per annum
· Monday - Friday 9-5
· NO WEEKENDS
· Excellent training and development
· To be a point of contact for insurers, employers, solicitors and treatment providers, providing relevant advice and assistance.
· To process referrals, reports, data and other information involved in a case in accordance with agreed best practice and procedures.
· To use a range of software applications (Word/Excel/ Outlook) to record work and liaise with referral companies and other involved parties.
· To raise invoices in accordance with the file and agreed process.
· Ensure all post is scanned and assigned to the correct cases and teams.
· To ensure all DPA requests are carried out with a high level of attention to detail and completed within the time frame given
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
· Excellent Communications & Customer Service Skills with people at all levels
· Ideally previous experience within a telephone-based environment
· Professional approach at all times
· Great written, oral, and interpersonal skills
· Enjoy a busy environment
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Attention to detail - crucial
Need to be able to pass standard DBS and CCJ checks.
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
For more job opportunities and general updates from Adecco, please follow us on our new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdeccoLiverpool
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Anna Zygler