£ 20000 - £ 23000 / Year
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Working Hours: 30-37.5 hours per week
Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
We are looking for a highly organised and confident administrator who can offer varied office support to a small yet busy business. The role will be varied and will really evolve over time and the successful candidate will have experience within a manufacturing company.
· Purchasing administration - liaising with suppliers, placing orders for parts as required by the manufacturing schedule, raising PO's, processing and checking stock against invoices.
· Sales Administration - answering customer queries, providing product information and quotations, processing orders, arranging shipping (including export), preparing invoices
· Accounts Administration - using SAGE to allocate payments, account for payments in and out, supporting the preparation of monthly accounts, bank reconciliations
· Customer Service - providing high levels of customer service throughout and ensuring customer care after deliveries, effectively dealing with and resolving any customer issues
· Ad hoc administration support to the manufacturing department where required e.g. understanding the production schedule, supporting planning, stock and inventory checking
Candidates must have:
· proven administration experience within a manufacturing company (small or large)
· excellent organisation skills
· the ability to confidently use Microsoft office including Excel
· experience with SAGE (preferred but not essential)
· a friendly manner and enjoy working in a small team
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Lindsey Watson