Description de l'offre
£ 26238 - £ 27238 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Pickers/ Packers
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Working for a forward thinking and growing manufacturing company you will be working within a busy warehouse and materials / stock control team
This role is a night shift position working 9.45pm - 6am Sunday to Thursday and offers a competitive salary of £26'238 increasing to £27'393 after probation.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the post holder will provide a materials control function to the Production floor, giving support across all shifts
You will be responsible for coaching, training and auditing Technical Operators in the completion of paperwork to a satisfactory standard to support all stock usage on all works orders within Production, ensuring that returns to the Warehouse are correct, administration of all stock in works order locations, and the analysis and recording of all waste.
Following training, the key duties of the post are as follows;
· To assist and coach others in ensuring all goods signed onto a job from the warehouse are correctly accounted for, through sample weighing of goods.
· To assist and coach others in ensuring all goods returned to the warehouse are correctly accounted for, through systematic weighing and labelling of goods
· To assist and coach others in the counting of waste of components and bulk and proper recording thereof
· Responsible for reconciling all paperwork, once a job is complete, to Smartvision, and to transact the necessary adjustments to stock. This will also include ensuring that returns and warehouse receipts into the warehouse are transacted in Smartvision in a timely fashion
· Responsible for issuing works orders for all items of componentry and bulks which have been consumed on a job i.e. the separation of the current back flushing process into receipting of finished goods and issuing of components and bulk
· Ensure that all transfers of stock from one works order to another are properly accounted for on the paperwork and Smartvision
· Ensure that all stock allocated to works orders is regularly reviewed and corrected
· Analyse by type and record all wastage (i.e. the amounts adjusted in Smartvision) in a database by job (This database is currently being developed by IT, ultimately it should be able to provide data by works order, by customer, by product and by product type)
· Highlight possible errors in returns, and items coming to line, to the warehouse to enable them to carry out physical checks
Skills and Experience
· Procedural knowledge and understanding of stock / product control
· Ability to work individually or as an interchangeable member of a small team
· Ability to organise workload and work proactively on own initiative
· Ability to prioritise and multi-task workload
· Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
· Moderate level of literacy and advanced level of numeracy is required
· Ability to use computerised information systems to input, retrieve and update all relevant data
· You should be able to demonstrate that they are comfortable with computer systems. It is
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a busy and fast paced team.
A competitive basic of £21'238 + £5000 shift allowance is offered and this will increase to £22'393 + £5000 shift allowance upon completion of the three month probation.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy