Description de l'offre
York, North Yorkshire
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Hotel, Hospitality & Catering Management
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Full Time Night Porter
Our client is looking for the right candidate to give a warm welcome, a happy smile, a positive 'Yes I Can' attitude and be a natural host. Our receptionists are the face of our hotels, and they know that our guests are number 1. We stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests, because we are a hotel you can rely on!
Key Responsibilities of a Night Porter:
· Responds to guest requests for information about the hotel and its surroundings
· Arranges for special services requested by the guest
· Completes Night Cleaning duties, and takes a role in the safety and security procedures through the night shift.
Requirements of a Night Porter:
· Excellent team player with strong communication skills, you will have a passion for delivering a great customer experience
· Previous experience of using Opera Property Management System is advantageous
· 5 over 7
· 40 hours
· 11pm - 7am
The company embraces equality and diversity and will consider flexible approaches to working conditions where possible. If you have a passion for checking people in…or out, check in with us, and say Yes I Can!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy