Description de l'offre
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Cleaner
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco Blackpool are currently recruiting for Night Cleaners at a reputable Waste Management site in the Blackpool area. Working from 10pm-6am 5 nights a week; the post holder will be responsible for cleaning and general activities for the operational areas of site, manual separation, mechanical separation and drying facility. Initially, the booking will be for 6 months with a good chance of permanent employment in the future.
Salary - £9.23 per hour paid weekly
Please note initial training for the first 1-2 weeks will be on day shift
Ensure all work activities are carried out in line with the organisations Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality management systems, policy and procedures.
* Attend business meetings and safe start as scheduled.
* Perform on-site activities in a safe and compliant manner.
* To liaise with the EIC & Mechanical Technical Operators for general assignment of routine cleaning duties and other general duties as required.
* Provide hands on support as required for the site operations.
* Provide & update documentation for completed activities.
Minimum 12 months industrial cleaning
Ability to demonstrate work experiences in:
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
* Maintain up to date knowledge of appropriate Health, Safety and Environmental statutory and regulatory legislation, to include internal policy and procedures.
* Participate in any relevant training specific to the effective delivery of the operation.
Please email ASAP! We look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy