Description de l'offre
Gatwick, West Sussex
£ 11.18 - £ 11.4 / Hour
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Hospitality, Tourism & Travel
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Do you have a customer focussed and/or driving background? Are you interested in a career at the airport working nights? We are looking for a driven individual to join this innovative and rapidly expanding provider of baggage and luggage solutions.
You will be responsible for identifying, checking, processing and the delivery of baggage whilst ensuring transport movements meet agreed and specified timings. Whilst customer facing at times which will utilise your people skills to their fullest, the role will also involve heavy lifting and driving.
Duties and responsibilities are as follows:
· Pre-validate bookings and process baggage;
· Report any issues that need to be resolved;
· Delivery and collection of luggage to and from customer collection points;
· Ensuring the baggage storage facility is clean and tidy;
· Undertake shuttle driving as and when required;
· Transport both staff and luggage in and around the airport and facilities when required;
· Baggage sorting and storage;
· Ensuring all company policies are adhered to ie health and safety, security and manual handling:
· Assist in other parts of the business as needs be
We are looking for a people focussed individual to join this innovative and rapidly expanding provider of baggage and luggage solutions. In order to meet the criteria required, you will need to;
· Have previous experience in a customer facing role;
· Be able to communicate fluently in both spoken and written English;
· Have a full clean UK driving licence;
· Be able to make your own way to the Airport by car or public transport for your shifts;
· Provide Eligibility to work in the UK;
· Be physically fit the role does involve heavy lifting;
· Complete a basic disclosure/criminal record check;
· Not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years;
· Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 28 days or more;
By applying you will register as a candidate with Adecco. Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy